Anyone need a Tester Ill take anything ** BATOR FULL **

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lovemychicks2much, Apr 15, 2009.

1. lovemychicks2much

lovemychicks2much Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    Mercer Co.
    Hey everyone I was wondering if any of you need a tester ill take any eggs from ducks to quials to goose to peafowl to guineas and acourse chicken but will take anything and it dont matter if it is only 3 or 4 eggs if you want to send them to me just let me know and ill take thm what can i say I'm addicted to hatching and love it so why not take something I love to do and offer help to others please let me know if I can help any of you all in in way

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  2. Heidi

Heidi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    I have blue ameraucanas and blrw eggs available. I could start collecting tomorrow and ship on Monday. I have test hatched the ameraucanas, but have not the blrw's as they are new to me. When I did hatch the ameraucanas I had a 100% rate, but of course they didn't travel very far. Look at my byc webpage if you are interested. If you are willing to paypal shipping cost you have a deal. At the moment I have 8 blue ameraucana eggs in the bator with some silver laced and gold laced wyandottes.

3. lovemychicks2much

Apr 2, 2009
    Mercer Co.
    Quote:ok that sounds good to me how much are we looking at on the shipping my zip is 24740 and how many eggs so i can keep track and make sure i dont run out of room and as far as shipping i have had better hatch rates depending on how they was shipped or rather packaged let me know how you package and how many eggs we are looking at

4. SportTees

SportTees Chillin' With My Peeps

Anyone need a test ill take anything- that sounds like me [​IMG] addicted!! [​IMG] I can send you some Partridge rock/ Partridge rock and partridge rock/wht rock eggs. ( there is a chance some with be polish mixed because I didn't seperate them until 4/9) Whatever I get the next 3 days - probably around 3 to 6 eggs. I only have the two hens laying right now.

5. lovemychicks2much

Apr 2, 2009
    Mercer Co.
    Quote:thats fine pm me .... what can i say im addicted

6. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    I have Coturnix Quail eggs. I have not tested them as of yet , also I have never ever sent eggs before. But your welcome to some if you like. I get plenty a day too.

7. warmfuzzies

warmfuzzies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Boondocks, Colorado
    Quote:THread hijack alert- sorry! Does this white X partridge make a sexlink???? I have really been wongering about that. Sorry everyone. [​IMG]

8. lovemychicks2much

Apr 2, 2009
    Mercer Co.
    Quote:sure iw ould be happy to pm me and ill send you my address

9. lovemychicks2much

Apr 2, 2009
    Mercer Co.
    Quote:THread hijack alert- sorry! Does this white X partridge make a sexlink???? I have really been wongering about that. Sorry everyone. [​IMG]

Im sorry but i dont know

10. Heidi

Heidi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    I would guess around 8 - 10 eggs, but not more then a dozen. I would charge $12.00 for shipping.
    I wrap each egg in bubble wrap leaving the end open so they can breath. They are surrounded in shredded paper and m ore bubble wrap. They would ship priority mail.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by