ANYONE NOT TOO FAR FROM LONG ISLAND WANT Ducks/Geese/Chickens/Peacock?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Calebs Acre, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Calebs Acre

Calebs Acre Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Long Island
    I am in the middle of transporting a pair of buff dewlaps and pomeranians from Janet Collins in Commerce, GA to my home in Smithtown, Long Island, NY. The transporter is willing to add a few additional birds at a rate of $25/bird, so I thought that I would mention to you what Janet told me that she currently has available. You would have to arrange pick up from me, though I might be willing to drive a group of them off the Island so you guys don't have to suffer the traffic! I often go up near Newburgh.

The transport is expected to take place on 7/22 or 7/23 at this point. She takes PayPal. Contact me if interested and I will give you her e-mail.

So...here is Janet's message to me about what she has available. The first group she is describing are call ducks.

I have mostly males available 2 khakis, 2 pastels, 1 white, several grays, 2 other males that are light blue and white, and the breeder pair of Blues. The males are $15-$25 and the pair is $50. Most of the ducks are pictured in the for sale album at picturetrail. I also have a pair of Brown Africans, White Africans, and a trio of Emden, and a 4 year old Muticus Muticus Peacock. Some chickens: Salmon Faverolles, Gold neck dÂ’Uccles, Rhode Island reds, Black Jersey Giants, Barred Rocks, and some Old English.

Thanks!
    Nancy

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by