Hatch-Along - Anyone planning to hatch out around St. Patrick's Day?

Well, maybe I am safer here. Except I got bored and won 4 EBay auctions, so now I have almost 4 dozen hatching eggs coming, lol.
Wow! :lau You DID get bored. What did you buy? My incubator only holds 24 chicken eggs. This is indubitably safer for me. I already have 13 in the brooder, but those are for the table, at least mostly. They're going to be capons and poulards, unless any of the girls are too cool not to keep.

I agree! You just never know who has been exposed until it's too late. I ordered my groceries to be delivered instead of going to the store, lol.
You know, I just may do that one of these days. I know Walmart will put a basket together for you... I'm pretty sure they don't deliver though. It would, however, be nice not to have to wade through the milling crowd inside.

You know, I just may do that one of these days. I know Walmart will put a basket together for you... I'm pretty sure they don't deliver though. It would, however, be nice not to have to wade through the milling crowd inside.
Amazon delivers groceries within 2 hours in some areas, but not here. But my Publix delivered to me within 2 hours.

Publix! :gig Once in a while I slip and say "Publix" instead of whichever grocery I'm actually going to. I used to love looking at the mosaics decorating the entries when we went shopping. I expect they've all been demolished by now--they weren't very PC. I didn't know at the time. I just thought they were cool.

Back
Top Bottom