Anyone play TheSims3?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Kaitie09, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Kaitie09

Kaitie09 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    South Central, PA
    I was just wondering if any other BYCers play. I have been playing since the original game came out. I own every games from the original, 2, and 3. I normally play once or twice a week, but right now my gaming computer is getting fixed. I'm really exited for Pets to come out this fall.

2. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

I have the first one. It was rather entertaining. I've been playing MineCraft lately, I really like it.

3. ChicksterJo

ChicksterJo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 19, 2011
    Grounded on Earth
    I have played since the first Sims came out. I like the improvements with Sims 3 but like always I wish there was more lol. And, I also wish they wouldn't make those additional CD's you have to buy to add more interesting stuff to the game. If they would just make a full game with all of those features and the price was a little higher, then I would be a lot happier. I have only bought one add'l CD and I usually don't care for the rest. I make do with the original games...I wonder if Sims 4 will come out?

4. Kaitie09

May 28, 2009
    South Central, PA
    They normally have about 7 EPs and then they move on. Pets is going to be 6, so hopefully TS4 will come out within 3-4 yrs.

5. ChicksterJo

ChicksterJo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 19, 2011
    Grounded on Earth
    Also it's hard for me to play the Mac version...I used to play on a PC but then I got a Mac while in school, and I always knew it wasn't so great for gaming.

6. Kaitie09

May 28, 2009
    South Central, PA
    I had to get a Mac for school too, but I kept my gaming PC. I just got Generations but I had to send my PC to get fixed because of a graphic card problem. I have not been able to play the game since it came out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by