1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

anyone read this book??

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by shmooborp, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

my mom just gave me this book called "fresh eggs" by rob levandoski... i havent read it yet but i was wondering if anyone else has [​IMG] thanks
    its a novel... any comments would be liked [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. bangor777

bangor777 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    I haven't read it, but I do love a good book! When you're done make sure you let us know how it is...I'm always on the lookout for my next read!

3. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Me too! There's nothing that I enjoy more than going to bed with a good book (or somebody who just read one).

4. bangor777

bangor777 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    [​IMG]:lau

5. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:It probably has nothing to do with EGGS, I read fear of flying, and I dont remember any planes... [​IMG]

6. shmooborp

ok sooo! im on like pg. 100!
    in one day! woohoo'! it is definatly a fiction book. and it does have a lot to do with eggs... its very interesting... more of an adult book. LOL. its very well writen and i couldnt put it down. its funny and sad and happy and everything inbeteeen, after i got the the 40th page , i was like... what more could possibly happen! its realy good. i recomend it.!

7. shmooborp

ok! wow! i just finished reading all 252 pages [​IMG] it was a great book! but deffinatly for adults ( alot of difrent content) but i thought it was a great read! i think fellow chicken people would get a kick out of it. [​IMG] if interested ,, i recomend u read it [​IMG]
    \\

8. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    What do you mean for adults? Remember you're "almost a grown up" [​IMG]

9. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Quote:It probably has nothing to do with EGGS, I read fear of flying, and I dont remember any planes... [​IMG]

[​IMG] I remember "Fear of Flying" too. I thought the same thing. Now it's more like fear of reading something because title sounds good but story sucks. Sorry, I hope your egg book is good. I'm picky lately. [​IMG]

10. shmooborp

LOL!!!1 it has a little adult content.. LMAO... but now that im done reading it , who want to read it next? just pm me ur addy and i will send it ur way... just return the favor along to someone else [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by