1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

anyone remember these old t.v. shows....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sunbury chick, Dec 16, 2008.

1. sunbury chick

sunbury chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    Sunbury,Ohio
    Anyone old enough to remember" Gidget"? How about" The Patty Duke Show" or, " 77 Sunset Strip"." Bonanaza", Zorro , how about "Big Valley" or ""Laugh In"? I'll bet half of the folks on this site never heard of these shows....Too young .Can you remember more?

2. gapeachy

gapeachy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Rome Ga
    remember all of them.....i get cracked up because my kids dont know who I am talking about when I say the cartoon mr mcgoo

3. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Quote:heard of em all from grandpa and dad.. See, None. Most of the shows i watched growing up were from the 80s. which is still 14 years before i was born.

WAIT.. i've seen bonanza before. and all the old cartoons as i loved boomerang.. Wally for example (the aligator. ) which came out in the 30s or 40s?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  4. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    I watched the Big Valley and Bonanza, we loved horses. I don't remember which one was the Cartwrights but we loved little Joes paint horse. And Hoss's buckskin.

5. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    I remember Bonanza and Mr. Magoo. How about The Greatest American Hero, Cartoon- Hong Kong Fuey or Cartoon- Jabber Jaws?!

6. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

Count me in, The Honeymooners...RALPH!!!

I also was enthralled w/Sugar Ray and Cassius Clay matches...

Alfred Hitchcock...Twilight Zone...old Dracula movies:)

7. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    I used to watch "the Cisco Kid" on sunday afternoons but none of my friends remember it.

8. LilBizzy

LilBizzy Chicken Storyteller

May 20, 2008
    Maryland
    How about the "family" shows- My 3 sons, Family Affair, Courtship of Eddies Father
    And cartoons- mighty mouse, Heckle & jeckle, underdog, atom ant....

9. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    I remember watching Bonanza and Big Valley with my dad and HeeHaw was mandatory.

10. blueskylen

blueskylen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    WV
    we still sit down most nights at 7pm - eat dinner- and watch reruns of the old Andy Griffith show on TVland. Love the old black and whites with Barney!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by