Anyone see 'Nest Boxes' in this?

Looks like nestboxes in the raw to me.
lol.png

I personally can not see anything else!!! A roost about 3 inches over top of the egg boxes with a poop board under for easy cleaning plus catching eggs laid at night and your good to go!!!

It's funny that after you get chickens everytime you see something sitting on the curb you think, Oh, that would make a good nest box, or you could use that for an incubator, on and on. Good score.

I personally can not see anything else!!! A roost about 3 inches over top of the egg boxes with a poop board under for easy cleaning plus catching eggs laid at night and your good to go!!!
thumbsup.gif
I see an all in one.A nest box,a roost added to the top with a poop pan and very little modifying.If it will work as a whole unit I would do such.That way it's all in one place and the majority of the mess is in one area.With chickens one persons trash is another persons treasure.My coop is a good good example of that.

It's funny that after you get chickens everytime you see something sitting on the curb you think, Oh, that would make a good nest box, or you could use that for an incubator, on and on. Good score.
Oh the truth in that 3forfree! It seems to work for all my hobbies! I do tractor and lawn equipment delivery for a tractor dealership so I'm all over our area and not a day goes by I don't see something that can be used for chickens,ham radio antennas or something! Sometimes I even score the goodies to take home!

Oh the truth in that 3forfree! It seems to work for all my hobbies! I do tractor and lawn equipment delivery for a tractor dealership so I'm all over our area and not a day goes by I don't see something that can be used for chickens,ham radio antennas or something! Sometimes I even score the goodies to take home!
The problem that I see with the way that you get good stuff is that It always gives me job security at home.I get a fairly good size project going and find something that causes me to readjust what I'm working on.I love it,but causes me problems with the other half.I am always wanting to work with my chickens one way or another and I don't do good with the Honey do.I try to get xtra chores done and sometimes ok and sometimes not good,but that's life.The way I see it I can work at things that I like and it most of the time doesn't cost a lot and it keeps me home.

Do you really think that you can make a nest box out of that? I don't think so. On that note, I"ll be right over to take it off your hands. :lau :lau

OF COURSE WE SEE NEST BOX WRITTEN ALL OVER THAT WITH A PERMANENT MARKER!

Great find!!! :thumbsup Way to go!

Good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom