1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Anyone see New Girl's (tv show) chicken scene?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Spangled, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Spangled

Spangled Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2012
    Serenity Valley
    Did anyone else think that New Girl's chicken scene was funny? Their choice of rooster was priceless.

2. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

I didn't see that.. I saw her chicken dance. Can you link it (like youtube?) I can't seem to find what you are talking about :p

3. Spangled

Jan 12, 2012
    Serenity Valley
    Oh, that's a good idea. I will try to get back to it in the next 48 hours. If it's easy to find on YouTube, then it will take less time. [​IMG]

4. Spangled

Jan 12, 2012
    Serenity Valley
    Couldn't find it on youtube.

New Girl, Season 1, Episode 13, Title: Valentine's Day, young modern adult situations, not for children

You can watch it on Hulu if you've signed up, or wait until next week around Wednesday and it will be available for free.

With certain cable or satellite accounts you can watch it now at:
    http://www.fox.com/new-girl/full-episodes/8605691/
    (or for free online starting around 2/23 for about a month)

I feel like such a commercial.

It was just a little bit funny where one of the characters had a scene with a very docile rooster that was supposed to be a tough-guy rooster. It's not worth anyone's time to make any sort of special effort to go watch it.

However, if anyone out there happened to see it, it was funny, right?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by