Anyone See The Movie, The Orphan?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by deb1, Nov 1, 2009.

1. deb1

deb1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    I just rented this movie. It was so good and suspensful. The actress who played Esther was an excellent actress. Actually all three kids in this movie were very good. I believed that Max and Daniel were really terrified during certain points during the movie.

SPOILER ALERT DON"T READ WHAT FOLLOWS IF YOU HAVEN"T SEEN THE MOVIE

I want a prequel to this movie. It would be interesting to know Esther's entire past. She was so evil!

I wanted to pop the grandmother when she let Esther leave the waiting room.

I was torn between anger at the father for being stupid and concern that I might have been that dumb myself. After all, the mother did have a past history with alcoholism and who would have thought that a supposedly nine year old girl would have broke her own arm?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  2. guinea fowl galore

guinea fowl galore Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Australia
    I havn' t seen the movie but i've watched the trailer and it freaked me out. I REALLY don't like creepy movies, but if your ever watching a comedy i'd be happy to came join you [​IMG]

3. deb1

deb1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    Quote:I like comedies also. Next time I watch one I will invite you. You just have to bring the popcorn

4. guinea fowl galore

guinea fowl galore Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Australia
    Quote:I like comedies also. Next time I watch one I will invite you. You just have to bring the popcorn

ok, but you'll have to inform me a few days earlier so i can buy plane tickets and pack, oh and if don't mind i may have to stay at your place for a while, traveling half way around the world is tiring [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by