Anyone sell farm raised processed birds in Massachusetts or will ship?

walkerkm

Songster
11 Years
Jul 21, 2009
Ma
If so... i am very interested! Would love to buy some fresh farm raised birds.

I would also be willing to hook up with someone that i could pay to buy/feed/raise and process birds for me. Can't bring myself to process the birds i have raised for eggs. I would love to be able to get fresh raised chicken on a regular basis.

Please email me if you are interested, willing or able to do this.

thanks
big_smile.png

Kelly

Last edited:
Id be more then happy to ship you some if you can't find any local. I have 300 that will be ready for the 16th of this month. I also have some that are already frozen.

Shipped in a standard insulated box.... UPS.... Rates very but pm me for details.

yeah, but there's no way i could raise them myself and then eat them knowing they were mine. I get way too attached. I love my girls! also, i don't have enough room.
thanks though!

Quote:
oh, i'm very interested!!! no farmers market close by with farm raised birds. will pm you!

Last edited:
Quote:
Where in Bridgewater? Im in Mass and have some I need processed, I have been looking.

Quote:
I think that Mass. has pretty stringent anti-local laws, so unless its under the table its really difficult to sell. At farmers markets you can see everybody hiding their stuff whenever an official walks in. But its pretty risky to sell poultry, you can get fined pretty good for that. Just more FDA bs...

I know somebody who had theirs processed in lowell, makes sense with the large minority population, I'm not sure about the details though.

Back
Top Bottom