Anyone selling ameraucana pullets?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by ging3rhoffman, Aug 5, 2009.

1. ging3rhoffman

ging3rhoffman Songster

Feb 23, 2009
    I am looking for a couple of ameraucana pullets to add to my flock. How does one go about getting them?

2. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
  3. Kelso

Kelso Songster

Aug 6, 2009
    I ordered mine from Cackle Hatchery at $2.57 per pullet. Good luck.

4. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Songster

Dec 31, 2007
    Washington State
    Hi,

If you were closer, I'd get you some. I would love to get to OH for the Nationals but not sure I can make it. You didn't mention which variety you're looking for but Lil' Ameraucana Mom is correct, you should be able to find what you're looking for there.

Kelso, just FYI and the OP's, you won't be finding true Ameraucanas coming from any hatchery.

God Bless,

5. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:order chicks (they are straight run but they are some of the BEST quality in the US that you can get and worth the culling) from Mr. John Blehm, who has held the title of the Ameraucana Breeders Club.

http://chickhatchery.com/

Mr. Blehm is not far from Ohio, right here in Michigan. come visit! see lovely Frankenmuth and drop by my place while your at it. i am about 45 minutes away. we'll even feed you dinner after you have a huge lunch at Frankenmuth! and show you around the Dollhouse! (you know you wanna.)

or you can have them shipped. which wont be nearly as fun. [​IMG] but gotta do whatchya gotta do.

6. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    i am about 45 minutes away

miss_jaye I didn't know you were so close to John Blehm. I was just at his house tuesday !!!!

7. kassy68

kassy68 Songster

May 10, 2009
    Vassar , Michigan
    My Coop
    Quote:order chicks (they are straight run but they are some of the BEST quality in the US that you can get and worth the culling) from Mr. John Blehm, who has held the title of the Ameraucana Breeders Club.

http://chickhatchery.com/

Mr. Blehm is not far from Ohio, right here in Michigan. come visit! see lovely Frankenmuth and drop by my place while your at it. i am about 45 minutes away. we'll even feed you dinner after you have a huge lunch at Frankenmuth! and show you around the Dollhouse! (you know you wanna.)

or you can have them shipped. which wont be nearly as fun. [​IMG] but gotta do whatchya gotta do.

How about me? Do I get dinner too??? LOL JK
    I've gotta send my order in for spring. I have a pair of his ameracaunas . I think I want to try the blue wheatens or wheatens though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: