Anyone selling an incubator?

muddler6

Songster
12 Years
Sep 12, 2007
Jefferson County, PA
Alright, I have tried e-bay, looked in catalogs and online, etc. and have not been able to get a deal on one. I know most folks don't like to part with their incubators, but I thought if anyone here had an "extra" they did not use. I am new to this and need guidance on hatching and incubators period. I have been reading about them here,and plan to get one before spring, hopefully. Soooo, Anyone?
By the way I don't have a Paypal account (I know those are popular here).
fl.gif

Build one. There is a link below my post here for one of mine. If you do a search you will find many others that have built a version of the 'bators and are hatching out little chicks left and right.

Muddler...Someone on the BYCezboard site in the buy/sell/trade section has a used incubator for sell for 20.00...might want to go there and contact them.....they are in CA....probably will ship to you...

Watch out with USPS shipping. The post office is now charging by size, so even though it only weighs 5 pounds, the size will cost you $35 for priority mail.
ep.gif

With the added shipping it was the same price as going to the local feed store.
USP and FedEx ground may be different for you living in the lower 48, but not an option for us other 2 upper states
roll.png

Cory

Back
Top Bottom