Anyone selling OEG Bantams...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lil_jess, Nov 3, 2008.

1. lil_jess

lil_jess Out Of The Brooder

Nov 3, 2008
    S-Sacramento, CA
    Hello All...This is my 1st Posting ever...Well, I just bought a Quad of BBR OEG Bantam a few days ago and looking to get some more...If anyone in the area has any for sale let me know...I might be able to buy some from out of State or Town but The budget is limitless...Still, please let me know what you got and Pictures please...I'm looking for small OEG Bantams Breed such as Duckwing, lemon, black, red pyle, white....This is what I can think of now....Thanks You...JYAJ

2. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Hello and [​IMG] Too bad you don't live closer...I own red pyles, fawn duckwings, and chocolates! I just hatched out babies from them and they are SO cute! [​IMG] My red pyles have been laying eggs like mad! Sorry!!! Wish you lived closer!!!~T

3. Banty Rooster

Banty Rooster Out Of The Brooder

Aug 14, 2008
    Cullman, Al.
    Man I wish also you lived a little closer I have 32 different breeds of oeg bantams. i live in north alabama way to far to ship. Good luck on finding them

4. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Too bad you aren't closer, Chiknmama is talking about selling hers.

5. lil_jess

Nov 3, 2008
    S-Sacramento, CA
    Quote:ok...so them little bantam is mostly out of sate....lol...OK can anyone tell how can i contact those people selling or if they have any for sale and how much....

6. lil_jess

Nov 3, 2008
    S-Sacramento, CA
    [email protected]@2four :

Hello and [​IMG] Too bad you don't live closer...I own red pyles, fawn duckwings, and chocolates! I just hatched out babies from them and they are SO cute! [​IMG] My red pyles have been laying eggs like mad! Sorry!!! Wish you lived closer!!!~T

Where are you located and will you ship and how much ur selling them small bantys...​

7. lil_jess

Nov 3, 2008
    S-Sacramento, CA
    Quote:oyu have any picture of what ur selling and how much....

8. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Quote:ok...so them little bantam is mostly out of sate....lol...OK can anyone tell how can i contact those people selling or if they have any for sale and how much....

Just go to our Kentucky people board in the where am I where are you forums, and you'll find Chiknmama

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by