anyone shipping chicks?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by debbyluvschickens, May 6, 2008.

1. debbyluvschickens

debbyluvschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    eastern arkansas
    HI. Is anyone shipping chicks? The hatcheries I looked at are sold out untill mid june. Thats a looong time.

2. GwenFarms

GwenFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2008
    Craislist in NC has a hatchery listing on the farm board. I think he would ship. Apparently its a home grown hatchery. He is in Claremont and I think the listing is called 18 month pullets, but if he has 18 month olds..he has to have chicks.

Let me go see if i can link..

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/grd/669704008.html

Give him a call. I bet he would ship chicks. He has my favorites too..golden comets!

3. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Hello...I would be willing to ship chicks. What breeds are you interested in? I have EE, bantam cochins, silkies, Mille fleur d'uccles, BTW Japanese. I would think I could ship 15 minimum and I would also have to check to see if Arkansas was a state that I am allowed to ship to, but other than that...I am willing to give it a shot if you are...

Leah

4. skennedy

skennedy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Denham Springs, LA
    Quote:I would be more that happy to ship you some chicks? How many are you looking for? What are you looking for? I can provide you with Rhode Island Reds, Black Stars, and Silver Gray Dorkings.

5. K7 Menagerie

K7 Menagerie Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2008
    Bend, OR
    Can you ship to Oregon?

6. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    I have Cuckoo Marans - Females about 4 weeks

Will ship from Ohio -

7. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

8. skennedy

skennedy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Denham Springs, LA
    Quote:Sure! I am about to start another group in the incubator. PM me and let me know what you are looking for.

9. Denece&Lacey

Denece&Lacey Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    I just got some from privett hatchery this morning. They have had a good selection left. If nothing else works out for you check with them.[​IMG]

10. GaHermit

GaHermit Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Hoboken Ga
    I have Rhode Island Reds, Hatching every week. Have turkeys also. PM for price and hatch dates.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by