1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone to excited about christmas to sleep!?!?!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by incubatingisfun, Dec 24, 2010.

1. incubatingisfun

incubatingisfun Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2009
    Alaska
    If you are chat here [​IMG]

2. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    I'm always excited about Christmas! But my cold, tired bones tell me I need to go to bed by 1130pm at the latest, every night...make that 11pm zzzzzzzzzz!

3. bburn

bburn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Delaware, Arkansas
    Quote:You must not have been in the recliner or you would have fallen asleep earlier. My DH hits the recliner and he is a goner!

4. Dunkopf

Dunkopf Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2010
    Kiowa, Colorado
    I don't, but my kids sure do. I'm always up by 5:30. Bet the kids will actually wake me up tomorrow morning. I might not put the gifts out and tell them Santa got sucked into a 747 and the gifts are delayed.

5. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Quote:You must not have been in the recliner or you would have fallen asleep earlier. My DH hits the recliner and he is a goner!

Hahahaha! I've been known a catch a few winks in the recliner in the afternoon.[​IMG]

6. Moxiechick

Moxiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2010
    Maine
    I wish I could sleep, but I am in a house full of morning people. God help me. [​IMG]

7. Rozzie

Rozzie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    I've got a teenager who usually sleeps til noon, plus I'm a nightowl. However, I've been known to try to awaken him at 6 or 7 am on Christmas morning. Doesn't work too well. [​IMG]

8. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    I stay up late and sleep in a bit everyday. Nothing will change on Christmas when we are all up we will open our presents.

9. incubatingisfun

incubatingisfun Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2009
    Alaska
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    I don't know. If you act like Christmas Eve is just a regular day, then you're not anxious at all! And my mother got me a matress pad, so I am looking forward to going to bed tonight. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by