1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

anyOne tried the new organic Manna Pro ? or Nature Grown?

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by ladyearth, Oct 17, 2014.

1. ladyearth

ladyearth Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2013
    kentucky
    TSC here got some in .. only in 10 lb bgs and 5 pound starter crumbes....It is expensive Ibelievr I mpaid $12 for tge pellets. Havent opened it yet.. cause I know they wont eat Pellets....... crumbles#5 was I believe $8.......
    I priced on ebay non GMO etc and it was reasonable but the DANG shipping was almost twice for the product......
    I got supposedly 2 bags of organic brans here. at least one is infested with grain moths.. They would not eat the first one. it looks to be mostly oats....
    they waste the heck out of the 2nd so called crumbles.. If thrt is crumbles I will bety $5 t not. wish I could see a fresh bag opened. Hubby bought it in big city.. like $40 for 40 poinds..... most of it the "weavil infested"end on the ground
    Can I put a "pantry pest trap on the lid of the plastic new can it is in.???Both stored in garage
    Thanks yall

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by