1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone use eFowl for ducks and/or chicks?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by donnavee, Oct 29, 2011.

1. donnavee

donnavee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2009
    Central NC
    I'm thinking of buying some call ducks from eFowl next Spring and possibly some chicks as well. Anyone have any experience with them? They are the only place I have found that ships baby call ducks.

2. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

eFowl doesnt have any birds, if you order from them your just paying more. Order some Chicks from Meyer and ducks/geese from Metzer

3. donnavee

donnavee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2009
    Central NC
    Quote:I have ordered chicks from Meyer and was very happy. I was really only considering eFowl because of the baby call ducks which Metzer doesn't carry. Maybe I'll just order the bantam ducks from Holderreads - not as small as calls, but still little.

Thanks.

4. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I have ordered chicks from Meyer and was very happy. I was really only considering eFowl because of the baby call ducks which Metzer doesn't carry. Maybe I'll just order the bantam ducks from Holderreads - not as small as calls, but still little.

Thanks.

yeah your better off ordering from Hollerrads, they have very nice birds I mean very nice [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by