Anyone use Kleen Green Naturally?

Jackie B.

Paris Mtn. Eggs
9 Years
May 13, 2010
Greenville, SC
Ran across this online for an all natural bug spray for mice, lites, and other creepy crawlers. They promote especially to equine and poultry owners. Claims it can be sprayed directly onto animals, avoiding the eyes of course. Here are the ingredients:

Active ingredients: A specially formulated broad spectrum of NATURAL enzymes (protease, amylase, cellulose, lipase) derived from innocuous yeast strains. FDA food grade ingredients. GRAS (FDA Generally Regarded As Safe) List Parts 184 and 186. This product is not a pesticide.

Has anyone tried this product? Good, bad, indeffernt? Would love an alternative to sprinkling Sevin or DE on my birds b/c then I get covered as well. Here's the website: http://www.naturalginesis.com/products_kleengreen.html

-Jackie

Ran across this online for an all natural bug spray for mice, lites, and other creepy crawlers. They promote especially to equine and poultry owners. Claims it can be sprayed directly onto animals, avoiding the eyes of course. Here are the ingredients:

Active ingredients: A specially formulated broad spectrum of NATURAL enzymes (protease, amylase, cellulose, lipase) derived from innocuous yeast strains. FDA food grade ingredients. GRAS (FDA Generally Regarded As Safe) List Parts 184 and 186. This product is not a pesticide.

Has anyone tried this product? Good, bad, indeffernt? Would love an alternative to sprinkling Sevin or DE on my birds b/c then I get covered as well. Here's the website: http://www.naturalginesis.com/products_kleengreen.html
-Jackie
I know this is years too late 😅 but just for any others wondering about the same thing.

I used Kleen Green to rid my house of a mite infestation and I now use it in my chicken coops since it kills mites on contact. So far I haven't noticed it harming the chickens at all even if the spray gets in their water or food.

Kleen Green has been a LIFE SAVER.

I know this is years too late 😅 but just for any others wondering about the same thing.

I used Kleen Green to rid my house of a mite infestation and I now use it in my chicken coops since it kills mites on contact. So far I haven't noticed it harming the chickens at all even if the spray gets in their water or food.

Kleen Green has been a LIFE SAVER.
Not sure if you will see this... I am in mite hell. Infestation from wild birds carrying it... in my house, us, the dogs and the coop. I just purchased Kleen Green. Did you treat your chickens with it in addition to the coop? I'm going to start treating us and the dogs this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom