Anyone use Yahoo mail?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by annageckos, Aug 12, 2010.

1. annageckos

annageckos Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2009
    SE PA / NJ
    I was wondering if anyone else using yahoo mail has been having a problem with it? I have been and have no idea what to do. There are no graphics showing and the writing is plain and purple, all on the left side of the page. I also get this message

If you are using a screen reader and having problems using Mail, it might help to disable automatic page updates. Please note, this will also disable chat and text messaging within Yahoo! Mail. You can toggle automatic updates on and off using the link below.

I have no idea what it means. There is a link to disable ' automatic page updates' and I have tried it but it does nothing, the page still looks exactly the same. I can't read my mail or send any emails either.

2. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    That is the new "look" of Yahoo Mail. There is a way to change it back to how it used to look... I'll see if I can find that.

3. annageckos

Sep 6, 2009
    SE PA / NJ
    Are you sure? I know that the look changed some time ago and I changed it back. I can get to my mail but there is no message when the message should be, just the info of who sent it and when. The page is white and on the left side has a list of links in plain text.

4. annageckos

Sep 6, 2009
    SE PA / NJ
    I fixed it somehow. I was clicking on different tabs, cleared cach and cookies, changed some settings. Thanks for the help.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by