Anyone used Welp Hatchery?

That’s where I ordered a lot of my chicks from, they arrived timely and all were alive, all made it to adulthood I’m a first time chicken owner so the chicks must have been healthy to survive my foolish first attempts at raising them. The only concern I would have is that I ended up with a few roos that they should have been able to tell were roos based on the chick color. I also ordered some EEs and out of 5 only 1 lays a green egg, the others all lay brown eggs. Those are the only disappointments I had with Welp.

Here's some of my chickens as chicks from Welp Hatchery:

babychicks006.jpg

babychicks002.jpg

babychicks003.jpg

I was very happy w/ welp! I ordered 25 BR I got 26 the packing peanut was a roo and now I'm glad we got a roo. I only lost 1 chick at about 3-4 weeks old and just lost my broody this morning but I think she died b/c she didnt take care of herself (wasnt eating or drinking enough) all others are doing fine! If I order chicks again I would be happy to order from Welp!

Ive used Welp the last 3 years very good customer service and chickens are healthy. Only had one problems with any of there chicks and the reason was the post office was late on delivering them and the hatchery still gave me a refund
smile.png
will use them for years to come

This was my first year also. I ordered meatbirds this spring. Never lost one or had any leg problems, or any problems for that matter. This summer I ordered 12 pullets and received 14, all were pullets. Not one roo! All are healthy and strong and beautiful. I will always use them.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom