Anyone want a little blind maltese? How about a rat terrier?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by watchdogps, Feb 26, 2012.

1. watchdogps

watchdogps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Central Ohio
    I am working at a friends grooming shop, and people dump dogs on her all the time. She has lived here all her life so people know she's a sucker, LOL. There are several mini-mills here in town that have 10-20 dogs they breed and sell on CL. They bring her the rejects, and the dogs they are done breeding. Right now she has a little maltese, 4 lbs, female, sweet as heck. She is mostly blind, for unknown reasons (eyes look fine but pupils are not very responsive). Still plays and is good with other dogs.
    There's a rat terrier that is a really nice dog. She's been a pet as well as a breeder.
    I have pics of the rat terrier on my cell, but i cant get them on here.
    If anyone is interested, PM me.

2. PitterPaws

PitterPaws Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I wish you were closer I would take the Maltese.

3. carolinagirl58

carolinagirl58 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2011
    Lugoff, SC
    send her a PM if you are serious, just in case she does not see this thread. Tiffany has ways of making things happen. The little chihuahua she rescued is going to head to South Carolina on Wednesday.

4. watchdogps

watchdogps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Central Ohio
    LOL! " I have ways of making you talk". oh not wait, not that...no, I just have a lot of connections all over from having been in dogs so long. I start waving my magic "dog needs a ride" wand and I can usually get stuff done.
    I will be doing a looooong drive at the end of this week though, so I am not going to be able to do much wand waving at the moment. Pitterpaws, I will PM you back in a moment with more details.

5. SDragon

SDragon Out Of The Brooder

Jan 7, 2012
    I would love to have the rat terrier. Alas I live in SD and would have to get my parents permission (impossible). I have a rat terrier and she is the best dog.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by