Anyone want a nice mini- farm/acreage in Nebraska??

Laskaland

ThE gRoOvY cHiCkEn
11 Years
Aug 2, 2008
Nebraska
Wow, this place is nice! It's an older farmhouse, 7 acres with buildings. It's close to an industrial/mechanical/blue-collar area(with lots of jobs available in Columbus, NE) Nurses and medical folks are really in need.
I went there to look at their chicken coop- they are buying a small motel that has living quarters too.

Click here: http://www.remax-columbus.com/
Go
to LISTINGS, Acreages/farms and it's the one that is $104,000.
DON't let the price fool you. In Nebraska rural areas you can get A LOT for A LITTLE>
My kids are in this school district and it is great (i am a teacher). Taxes are cheap, everything you need is close, but not TOO close.

I am not a sales person, I just came across this and thought I would share
Christina

man o man! if my bank account would allow it....Columbus is a pretty decent place to be with plenty of work around. if only it had a basement.....

My kind of country. Out in the middle of nowhere.

price is right.... looks like it's in a flood plain.

Where does it get it's water?

Shucks I already have 8 acres and no way to get up and get a house built on it.

nice little farm - looks like the roof has been replaced on the house too from the ariel photo to the close up as they are different colored roofs
smile.png

Cant find that out here either for that price *sighs* not unless you go down to Southern parts of VA near the NC border area.

Quote:
Aren't you in school for engineering? I thought you said that once. There are several major corporations here. Behlen's manufactoring (one of the big builders of enormous metal buildings) Becton/Dickson is a developer of medical supplies. Vishay is an international developer of electrical components and supplies...
All this within a 30 minute drive... Not to mention a hospital that is in need of LPNs and RNs and all sorts of personnel....

Just a thought
big_smile.png

Nebraska's theme is: Nebraska "the good life" and it is
smile.png

Was 52* yesterday....
Hugs
Christina

Quote:
It's got a cellar... What do you need a basement for? LOL Tornados? LOL

I was really impressed by it, it's a nice location, has a nice shelter of trees, which you know is necessary b/c of the winds here...

Hugs
Christina

PS- there is a TON of work available in Columbus...I have not heard of ANYONE getting laid off, they are adding shifts at Lindsay Manufacturing...

Back
Top Bottom