Anyone want to guess this OEGB's color?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Becky_H, May 13, 2009.

1. Becky_H

Becky_H Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

I know the picture's not great, but I was hoping someone had a clue. Or just wanted to ooh and ah. you know, I'm proud of her. Also, please ignore the indoor caging: she's still in quarantine.

2. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

maybe a bb red hen?

3. WalkingWolf

WalkingWolf Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2009
    North Carolina
    If the chest is salmon then it is deff a BB Red.

4. Becky_H

Becky_H Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I need to google. What I know about oegb could fit in a thimble, with room left to spare. I just know I LIKE this bird, a lot.

5. arllcountrygirl

they are cool birds, I love mine, great personalities
    You can do a search on here also and find out a lot of info or go to www.feathersite.com [​IMG]

6. WalkingWolf

WalkingWolf Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2009
    North Carolina
    Quote:I need to google. What I know about oegb could fit in a thimble, with room left to spare. I just know I LIKE this bird, a lot.

I have OEGB BB Reds the hens are absolutely adorable, mine still come to me to be handled and held at 5 months old. The roos can be feisty though, they get jealous at handling of the pullets. For now it is funny how they try to strike my hands when I pick up the hens, but they do not have spurs yet. As cute and funny as it is I have to reprimand them so they know their place.

The only complaint is the eggs are tiny, it takes a half dozen for me to have eggs for breakfast.

7. arllcountrygirl

LOL!! My roos try to woo me [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Krodsorin

Krodsorin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2009
    Wyee

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by