Anyone want to guess???

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by K Epp, Feb 3, 2013.

1. K Epp

K Epp Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2012
    North Georgia
    I was told if I caught these two I could have them when I was buying other chickens. I believe the first who has a red tint is a pullet and the second more yellow is a cockerel. It had a nasty peck on the head but is getting better in the two days I have had them. It acts okay so maybe it will be. Anyone want to make a guess as to what they are. Which gender?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wisher1000

Wisher1000 Bama Biddy

Ha Ha Ha Ha That is exactly how I got my first chickens, They will let you know what they are in due time. They are cutie pies, welcome to BYC!

3. donrae

donrae Hopelessly Addicted Premium Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Southern Oregon
    Way too early to tell.

4. K Epp

K Epp Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2012
    North Georgia
    Do you think the one who has been pecked will be okay? It would be great if they are both pullets I have 2 EE Roos and a Brown Leghorn Roo. I got my first egg from one of my hens yesterday, I have 1 EE hen and 2 pullets, 2 Black Australorps Pullets who should start laying any day, 1 Silver laced Wyandotte, and 2 Brown Leg Horns who had to have laid the egg, These two will be spoiled by the time they go out side. When he said if you can catch them you can have them it was on because I wasn't leaving with out them. I do feel bad for taking them with out their mama, but I know they wouldn't have made it in the weather we are having now. It had to be a sight to see two girls and two lil older men chasing them in the mud with a bunch of goats, sheep, and cows.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by