Anyone want to help me name my Rooster

chicken pickin

Crowing
9 Years
Mar 3, 2012
I have a 1 year old Gray Japanese Bantam I have had him since he was a chick but for some reason never named him. I think its because he was 1 of 3 roosters and I was unsure for a long time which one I was going to keep. Any how he is definitely part of my chicken family, I love him to bits hes very well behaved and treats the hens fantastically calling them to treats helping them dust bathe he also helps the hens raise the chicks. My other Roosters that have a home here are Cooper and Mookey and a young rooster that may stay with us I call Roo.

Here is my Japanese Bantam with his 2 babies

Charlie
Tookie
Mickey
Rocky

Best I can think of right now
wink.png

Thanks for some of the ideas guys. But nothing seems to fit
idunno.gif
. Ive never had a problem naming a bird so its strange I cant find anything for him even my Japanese bantam she has a name but I never call her it because it doesn't suit her either. Her name is Penelope my DH gave it to her randomly one day but it never fully stuck.

Thanks for some of the ideas guys. But nothing seems to fit
idunno.gif
. Ive never had a problem naming a bird so its strange I cant find anything for him even my Japanese bantam she has a name but I never call her it because it doesn't suit her either. Her name is Penelope my DH gave it to her randomly one day but it never fully stuck.
I know what you mean. That's why I like that web site http://www.bowwow.com.au/ because you can browse thru lots of mane ideas and eventually find one that fits.

Back
Top Bottom