anyone want to put a thought in as to sex. reviel on post 16

hdowden

Crowing
8 Years
Aug 14, 2011
louisiana
ok i know what sex/breed it is but can yall tell me without knowing any info about this chick? this is just for fun!!!

103640_048.jpg

Last edited:
oh come on its just for fun you can even point out reasons why you think its a roo or hen it could also help some of those who dont know how to tell the difference

Im gonna say hen! If i see it right then her hackle and saddle feathers arent as pointy, long and thin as a roosters. The tail kinda threw me off though. But Im still gonna say hen.
smile.png

Thanks for starting this. I love these post it helps me learn alot. And it gives me a bird to try and sex. Im still not very good at it, but that is why I participate in these so that I get better.

i will let you know in about 3-4 days as to see who else would like to gander...as i said i do know what this chick is and will post the other sex up the same day when i let you know the sex of this one...
smile.png
have fun.

That's a young silver, probably Phoenix, hen. Roo's are colored differently and at this age allready showing a fuller, heavier tail.
And her feathering is typical for longtailbreeds.
Pretty girls you have there, i hope you'll show more of them and their male relatives
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom