anyone want to split a My Pet Chicken order? CT/MA/NY

gobbles!

In the Brooder
12 Years
Dec 30, 2007
Is anyone interested in splitting an order of 25+ birds from My Pet Chicken with me? They have a lot of breeds I want, including sexed bantams, and shipping is FREE if you order 25 or more birds. I don't need that many, however, so I'd love to share an order with someone in the area.

I'm in Fairfield County, Conn. but I travel to parts of Mass. often.

I hope someone's down for doing this with me!
smile.png

I'm too far away, but this Spring I ended up splitting a My Pet Chicken order with a friend and a neighbor.

It was funny because my husband happened to be taking a walk and met our neghbor 2 doors down for the first time. He came home and said how nice they were and mentioned that they were going to be getting some chickens. So I practically ran over to their house and asked them to buy some from my order and they did. Yeah!

Anyway the reason that I posted was because my friend had made a suggestion that I could put an add in the local pennysaver to look for people who wanted to share an order. It sounded like a good idea.

What kinds are you planning on getting?

Hi Gobbles,

I'm the gal you adopted two guineas from. How are they doing by the way?

On a separate note, instead of buying from my pet chicken, why don't you buy some of my chickens that I received from MPC? I have 1 Belgium Antwerp (Pullet) and 2 blacktailed white japanese (both pullets) from them that I was about to list here to sell - all one month old. I also have a pair of partridge silkies I received from Ideal (one boy one girl) - nine weeks old. They're fun little birds and cute as all heck.

Julie

Back
Top Bottom