Anyone want to swap for EE eggs?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chick_newbie, May 10, 2009.

1. chick_newbie

chick_newbie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2008
    South Dakota
    I make homemade candles and would like to swap for some EE eggs to hatch. I have a friend that wants to have EE chicks from someone with good coloring. The ones around here are not very pretty. I got them last year, they are reliable but just not pretty. I am willing to swap 2 jelly jars candles for a dozen eggs. My wax is different as in it burns level and doesn't do that cave with all the wax still on the outside. Many scents and colors to choose from.

First 2 people to want to swap gets the deal. I only need 2 dozen to fill the incubator, but it has to be by May 16th so that everything will hatch together, I don't know how to do a staggered hatch.

Thanks in advance.

2. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    I am willing to trade you.....can u send me some of you scents so I can pick my 2...below are pics of some of my flock

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please PM me if you are interested....most of my gilrs lay blue eggs or light green and 2 lay a pink egg......

Thanks

Annika

3. chick_newbie

Jun 15, 2008
    South Dakota
    pm sent.

Your flock looks so good compared to the ones that I got last year. Mine are just plain black and white.

4. chick_newbie

Jun 15, 2008
    South Dakota
    got 1 of the 2 dozen that I needed. Anyone else out there wanna trade?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by