Anyone want to swap Seramas eggs?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kbbeale, Feb 5, 2009.

1. kbbeale

kbbeale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    Looking to add in some new bloodlines.....anyone want to trade? If so, PM me!

2. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    my girls r not laying to cold here but in spring would love to do a trade when my serama girls r back to laying. [​IMG]

3. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    Mine also are not laying but when they do, I wouldn't mind trading.

4. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Same here! It is still pretty cold here, but they should be laying again soon and I would love to swap some serama eggs!

5. rizq

rizq Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    What lines do you have? I may be interested. Mine came from Jerry Schexnayder in LA.

6. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    pick up a few eggs every day from my 24 serama hens. I have B and C's but looking for A roo if anyone has one I'm outside of Atlanta, Ga Would love to trade, always looking for new blood
    THanks, M

7. kbbeale

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    Originally, my birds did come from Jerry, but I dont like to name drop - since they have been bred since then, thus they are not his lines anymore. I have a few of my seramas here: http://community.webshots.com/user/TheCritterShack

I
    will be taking more/better pictures soon. Hopefully some of us can trade soon!!!!

8. CritterCrazy

CritterCrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2008
    So. Central Kentucky
    I may also want to swap some this summer, when the girls are laying better. The trio I have came from Jerry in LA too.

9. Tx Serama Man

Tx Serama Man Out Of The Brooder

Dec 29, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    Quote:Kbbeale's blood lines comes from some of the best Blood lines that you can get. They come from Jerry Schexnnayder of Vacherie, La, DixieBirds In Florida , and David Strouse. All members of the Serama Council Of North America.I am a proud member of the Serama Council Of North America my self where the true American Serama Began in 2002. All of the Seramas that I sold her are Texas Pollorum-Typhoid Approved.For more information on seramas please visit www.scnaonline.org.

10. kbbeale

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    Thanks Tx.......yes, the birds I got from you. I have 10 or so of my own lines here as well.......

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by