Anyone want to trade??? MO Trade in Process!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cluckychick, Apr 12, 2009.

1. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    I found this in a box in the top of the barn. The blue ball on top comes off and I assume you put tea in it and it pours out the mouth. There is a crack that has been glued on the handle. Its dirty right now and needs a good cleaning but I'm not sure what to use on it. I don't want to harm it, lol. I'm looking for eggs, large fowl. Not particular on what kind. My bator is empty. Send me a PM if interested. Thank You for looking and have a Happy Easter [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    You can't see the crack from this side, you really have to look for it. That brown speck on the pic was dirt.
    [​IMG]
    Here is a pic of the crack (sorry so dark)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  2. barnwife

barnwife Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    central Texas
    I just got my first pullet egg today from my (lazy) ee and barred rock hens!

They would be a weird mix, because of the bantam cochin roo I have in with them tright now though lol.

I would like to trade...my babies are just starting out and I do not have a large fowl roo right now. Pretty teapot though!

3. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    Trade is in Process with: shadyglade--Teapot sent today FedEx. Can't wait to get my eggs!! YIPPEE!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by