Anyone Want to trade?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by monarc23, Dec 30, 2008.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    I can trade a dozen Golden Comet or RIR hatching eggs, if anyone is interested.

I'm looking for a dozen White Leghorn or a dozen Barred rock hatching eggs.

Looking for birds that I can mix with my RIR roo for more sex links.

If you're interested please PM me.

Thanks!

2. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

I could do White Leghorns in a month or so.

3. mikarod

mikarod Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Are your hatching eggs from Golden comets, or are you making your own sex-link birds that will hatch from the eggs?

4. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:Eggs from Golden Comets wouldnt be sex-linked lol so no. These hatching eggs "Golden Comets" are the result of RIR roo x White Leghorn Hens AKA sex-linkies [​IMG]

5. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:great! What state are you located in (so i can get an idea when the eggs would get here once shipped out)? Just PM me when you've got eggs available and we'll plan it out! [​IMG]

6. mikarod

mikarod Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Quote:Eggs from Golden Comets wouldnt be sex-linked lol so no. These hatching eggs "Golden Comets" are the result of RIR roo x White Leghorn Hens AKA sex-linkies [​IMG]

That's what I was wondering. I know that the breeding of a sex-linked bird to any other bird will not have a sex-linked chicks, but I wasn't sure if you were doing your own sex-link crosses and selling them or WHAT was going on there! lol! Got it now! Thanks for answering!

7. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:great! What state are you located in (so i can get an idea when the eggs would get here once shipped out)? Just PM me when you've got eggs available and we'll plan it out! [​IMG]

I am located in Indiana. I'll be sure to PM you once I start getting them [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by