Anyone want to trade?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by perfectly_polish, Jun 27, 2008.

1. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    I have pure polish eggs, you could even get a frizzled polish. I also have silkies, a Blue roo over blue, black, and splash hens. I will trade for anything really, but am really looking for some goose eggs. Tell me what ya got [​IMG]

Have:

Pure Polish; Silver Laced, Buff Laced, and a Golden laced in with a white roo(so you would get tolbunt looking birds), I also have a few hens in with my WC chocolate frizzle roo, so getting a frizzled is possible. All the colors are seperated except for the golden in with the white.

Silkies; Blue roo over blue, black, and splash hens

I also have a pen of mixed pure breds(I could send a ton of those out, I get about 2 dozen a day from them)

Want:

Goose eggs(any kind)
    Duck
    Muscovies
    Blue/Black/Splash Cochins
    Orpingtons(any color but preferable blue, black or splash)
    Silkies(Cuckoo, blue, black, splash, etc.)
    Turkens/showgirls
    polish, sultans, houdans

Just tell me whatcha got [​IMG]

Edited to add that I may have some self blue OEGB eggs and/or Wheaton OEGB eggs, if they decide to lay. These are really nice birds, that come from excellent blood/show lines.

Self Blue:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Wheaton:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  2. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I can trade with you! I have standard NN's, some mixed duck (swedish x runner), standard cochins, and others all mixed.

I would LOVE more polish and OEGBs! Yours are gorgeous!

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Do you have photos of your silkies? I have muscovy eggs to trade, but I also will have houdans & blue orps next spring...

4. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Wish my chickens were older and laying.... I'd really like to get some nice Polish eggs someday!

5. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:I have to take some of them today because we just recently got a new computer because our old one got a virus and deleted everything. I think I am trading willow for scovie eggs. But I will let you know!

6. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:What color cochins and NN's do you have?

7. Carole AM

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Cochins are: black & splash roosters; 2 silver-laced (broody) 1 gold laced, 1 blue (broody) and a black hen.

NN's are: a black roo, 1 black hen and 2 red hens.

8. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:I might be interested in the cochins. Is there any way you can just get eggs from the blue and black hens. Well apparently not the blue because she's broody. Do you have any pictures of them? Thanks!

9. Carole AM

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I have pix of the NNs, and a few of the cochins. I can seperate them later this fall, but for space, they are all together now.

10. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:WAIT, are you saying I could get a NO NECKED COCHIN???? Now that I want to see. Do you want guineas????

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by