Anyone watch PBR (Professional Bull Riding)? (NOW WITH PICS!!)

The Chicken Lady

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Apr 21, 2008
West Michigan
...because if you do, you can look for me at the Grand Rapids event this upcoming Saturday. My mother-in-law got us really nice tickets right next to the chutes, so we'll probably be on TV!
big_smile.png
My DH just rolls his eyes when we talk about cowboys...
roll.png

It's supposedly Adriano Moraes' last weekend competing before he retires, so it may be historic.

Last edited:
When flipping through the channels and we come across it we usually tune in and watch. Maybe we will see you.

We have a park with an arena behind our home and some times we walk over to watch the Bull Riding but it is more falling off than riding...defiantly NOT professional
tongue.png
LOL.
Mitzi

WooHoo! Its YeeHaw! Time:D I love watching! I began watching the year before that nice looking young man got killed, he was doing so well, too. Can't remember his name at the moment, last name Snow? Turning 53 this summer my mind left me...

Would it be Lane Frost? Or maybe there was a Snow.

Anyway....I don't have directv anymore and they don't have cable where I live. I can hardly stand missing bull riding....my favorite show to watch. I am waiting for the ones on regular tv so I can watch with my fuzzy regular tv. If I could justify paying about 90 a month just to watch bull riding, I'd still have my directv.

whoo-hoo!..i wanna ride a cowboy!...
wee.gif
bun.gif
.......ooh wait..that isnt appropriate!....bad wendy!..BAD!!
smack.gif
.......but on the serious side.....i DO like to watch those shows for "purely educational" reasons....
wink.png
...ooh god....i just cant stop being innappropriate...i'll just stop now....
tongue.png
, Wendy

watch for a blue bull named "Josie Wells" I don't know where they have him now, but that is a bull that my brother in law raised. They do have him in the pbr. I have baby pictures of him. I'll try to watch. Wave to all of us chicken people.

Back
Top Bottom