Anyone watch Pit Bulls and Parolees

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gaited horse, Nov 17, 2009.

1. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    I do. Anyone else?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  2. horseyjess

horseyjess Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2009
    SW Florida
    Quote:LOL Well I work in a jail and they have a program where they take some of the harder to adopt dogs or the dogs needing training and bring them to the jail to get socialized and some training bu the inmates. The inmates had a pit mix that just got adopted last week and now they have an American Bulldog does this count. Technically it sounds like it might LOL

3. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    No, but I used to know the redhead that runs the show. she used to be a TINY thing with an hourglass figure. now she looks like a pittbull herself. Poor thing. Looks like the past ten years or so have been really stressful on her. I feel sorry for her. She really REALLY cares about the dogs and just gives it her all and then a hundred percent more.

4. Kansaseq

Kansaseq Prairie Wolf Farm Asylum

Feb 12, 2009
    NE Kansas
    I'm guessing this is a new show on cable? I would absolutely watch it if I knew what time it was on! Sounds like a fabulous idea that will benefit both dogs and humans. I'm a sucker for a big, tough-looking pitbull who is really a marshmellow on the inside (as most of them are).

5. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    Quote:It's on friday nights on animal planet.

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I dont like the idea of inmates having dogs..sorry. I dont trust them...
    PLUS..they're in prision, why should they get to play with puppies??... [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  7. ilroost

ilroost Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2007
    weldon il.
    I watch it and love it. I rescued 2 pits and they are the nicest lap dogs any one could ask for

8. LegHorn-BusHorn

LegHorn-BusHorn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Near STL mo
    I got an American Bull dog they can have. Just kidding. He doesn't need retraining, just a decent home. Not with exconvicts. I don't have cable so I can't see the program.

9. LegHorn-BusHorn

LegHorn-BusHorn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Near STL mo
    Quote:Where's weldon, IL? Want another American Bull Dog he is a sweetie, I just don't have the facilities for him. My DS dropped him off, when his girlfriend decided they couldn't keep him anymore.

10. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I watched it for the first time last night and thought it was a good show. Whats strange is that her husband is in jail for stolen motorcycle ( I dont know the whole details of it) and he got delayed again by the judge who was not able to handle that case.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by