Anyone watch the show: Monster In-laws??

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by redhen, Nov 8, 2011.

1. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I just watched a couple episodes.. those people are nuts to deal with those crazy in-laws. [​IMG]
    Anyone have crazy in-laws like those on that show? [​IMG]

2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I've watched it a couple of times Red. Not the type of show I watch usually, but I find it...interesting.

3. Oregon Blues

Oregon Blues Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2011
    Central Oregon
    I have no idea what the show is, but if you've got in-laws, you have to deal with them whether they are crazy or not.

4. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    Does a FIL who's been arrested by the FBI and a MIL who sneaks in your house to steal your curtains and give them to her sister because they would look better in her house, count? [​IMG]

My DS is a Deputy Sheriff who has guarded two BILs and my FIL in the County lock-up, all at the same time. [​IMG]

I could write a book, but I'd have to do it anonymously...The title is open for suggestions.

My DH is truly the most wonderful man in the world. I have NO idea how he survived his upbringing, but we've been married 35 years.[​IMG] BLESS HIS HEART.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  5. Atlchick

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    Or a FIL whom is caught driving his tractor through your freshly-sodded fenced-in backyard because he's decided that'd be a nice plot of land to put his garden on this year?

Or a MIL who looks you in the eye and tells you to get outta her way because this house isn't big enough for the both of you...except it's YOUR house????

And these are people you don't associate with, even though you live within 2 miles of each other...these things just happen on the 3-4 times a year that you DO see them. I tell ya, I could write a book!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  6. Atlchick

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    Or, a MIL who, under the cover of night, sneaks into your garage and leaves a hog's head in your freezer. Couldn't you mention it to somebody before they walk out in their PJs, bleary-eyed from lack of sleep, opening the chest freezer to get a bag of ice, only to see....[​IMG]

7. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:How about " my inlaws the outlaws "

8. Atlchick

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    Catchy title...I like it![​IMG]

9. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:my husband had to tell his daughter to tell her maternal grandma to stop hitting on his brother , during a dinner after said grandmothers husbands funeral.

10. Atlchick

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    [​IMG] I kinda had to graph that one out...but now that I got it, it's hilarious. You know, she probably thinks she doesn't have time to waste, so she's getting a head-start on that courting thing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by