Anyone watching The Walking Dead?

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
It's on AMC Sunday nights, 9 PM/8 PM CT.

I normally don't like gory, zombie movies but I'm getting hooked on the story line of this one. Yes! It actually has a story line!

It's on in a little while and I have to record it so DH can watch it when he gets home from work.

DH is watching it and says it's very good. He's not easily impressed so it must be worth it. I'll have to see it sometime, I like zombies.

Not watching it on the TV, but I surely am watching it when it is available online.
smile.png

LOVE that show. . .

Anyone watching The Walking Dead?

Not these days but I used to watch them every day going to and from the office on the London Underground.

I watched it.It is to bad the old guy didn't spill about the cop almost shooting his cop friend.
Looks like the CDC guy is going to be doing some experiments next week on those survivors.
And I wonder if Meril will ever show up.To bad about the sister.

I wish they would have selected a Firday or Saturday to air the show.I understand wanting to start on halloween,but lat Sunday is not good! I stay up anyway.

Late Sunday time slots have been the death knell of many a good series. I caught TWD as a rerun and would watch it again but late Sunday makes for a rough Monday.

Other than that I liked the episode that I saw.

Quote:
I think the CDC guy is now infected, after his little accident in the lab. That crud burned through both sets of gloves. Hide and watch, he's infected.

Back
Top Bottom