1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone watching The Walking Dead?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gritsar, Nov 28, 2010.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    It's on AMC Sunday nights, 9 PM/8 PM CT.

I normally don't like gory, zombie movies but I'm getting hooked on the story line of this one. Yes! It actually has a story line!

It's on in a little while and I have to record it so DH can watch it when he gets home from work.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Ok, I'm thinkin if you like, then I might too because I usually stay away from stuff like that. I may give it a try.....

3. Amyable

Amyable Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
    DH is watching it and says it's very good. He's not easily impressed so it must be worth it. I'll have to see it sometime, I like zombies.

4. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    DANG, I missed it?? I watched it last week. Did it pick up where it left off? How can I see what I missed? I have DirecTV and a DVR. Bummer!!

5. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Not watching it on the TV, but I surely am watching it when it is available online. [​IMG]

LOVE that show. . .

6. thaiturkey

thaiturkey Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2010
    Thailand
    Anyone watching The Walking Dead?

Not these days but I used to watch them every day going to and from the office on the London Underground.

7. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    I watched it.It is to bad the old guy didn't spill about the cop almost shooting his cop friend.
    Looks like the CDC guy is going to be doing some experiments next week on those survivors.
    And I wonder if Meril will ever show up.To bad about the sister.

I wish they would have selected a Firday or Saturday to air the show.I understand wanting to start on halloween,but lat Sunday is not good! I stay up anyway.

8. bakerjw

bakerjw Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2010
    Johnson City, Tn
    Late Sunday time slots have been the death knell of many a good series. I caught TWD as a rerun and would watch it again but late Sunday makes for a rough Monday.

Other than that I liked the episode that I saw.

9. cubalaya

cubalaya Overrun With Chickens

Nov 19, 2008
    central virginia
    we have watched every episode but have to dvr it. pretty good show although it gave me nightmares one night.

10. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:I think the CDC guy is now infected, after his little accident in the lab. That crud burned through both sets of gloves. Hide and watch, he's infected.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by