Anyone who makes tote bags out of feedbags

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Sierra pachie bars, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    I have two horse senior grain bags. And two layena blue bags. I should have more this week and can save them up and send them to someone who needs them. I cant sew , I at times have no use of the right side of my body. Otherwise I would like to try to make one for myself. I hate tossing them out when someone can use them. Just send me a pm or post. I can either mail what I have or save more then send them whatever works.

2. goldenluver

goldenluver Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2009
    Springfield, Oregon
    I'lltake them, let me know what it costs to ship

3. Sierra pachie bars

Nov 8, 2008
    Don't worry about shipping. Pm me your address . I get to the post office maybe once a week.

4. dmccann

dmccann Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    If u have any extras not spoken for,i am willing to make u something for them,i give a lot to the no kill shelter.Thanks

5. Sierra pachie bars

Nov 8, 2008
    Pm me your address. I always have some, hate tossing them. I will also ask for any my neighbors might have as well. [​IMG]

6. alabama49

alabama49 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2008
    east central Alabama
    Hi I am interested & will send a pm.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  7. Sierra pachie bars

Nov 8, 2008
    I am getting some bags out next week. I will send what I can. I tend to purchase a lot of feed between the horses and the chickens. The sr grain is in the same bags as the chicken feed. To bad the pellets I buy are not. Those are just paper bags.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by