Anyone willing to split an order of Ameracaunas and Barred Rock Chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peruvian_princess, May 3, 2008.

1. peruvian_princess

peruvian_princess Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    Ok so I assume no one has any chicks in georgia so is there anyone out their that would want to split an order from "Ideal"? Not to sure on their ship dates since most of may is booked up. We could order from somewhere else just let me know. The more people involved the merrier.

2. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    What part of GA are you in? I have some 3 and 4 month old Barred Rock pairs available. I am 20 mins south of Valdosta,GA. Thanks Kari
    Its $30 a breeding pair.

3. peruvian_princess

peruvian_princess Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    Lord I am about 20 minutes south of atlanta so that would make you about 3-4 hours or more from me.

4. mudderhen

mudderhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2008
    Clarkesville, GA
    Peruvian princess,

I saw this and thought it might be of some help. I don't know if this is close to you or not. It is from: msrma7670

HELLO FORUM FRIENDS

I have some adorable chicks just look at the chick pics. I Have 20 plus born yesterday a 90 plus hatch rate. I can not keep them all I would prefer to sell them 1.00 each all money goes to my chicken loving kids. If I am unable to sell them I will give them away if I can't do that they will be culled down. SO SAVE THESE CUTE CHICKS and give a good home to em.
    I also have eggs if anyone wants some.
    BREED
    RIR ROOSTER AND EE ROOSTER
    HENS barred rock, rir, red star, new hampshire reds, easter eggers
    I have 13 hens and get around 60 plus eggs a week layed at 18 weeks.

Lafayette / Summerville Georgia

Please contact me at [email protected]

5. nautical_bouy

nautical_bouy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2008
    Beaver PA
    I'll take a dozen barred rocks,,,, wonder if they will split the order to ship now that it's warm out?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by