Anyone with milli fluir leghorns for sale? Virginia

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bishopschickens, Sep 4, 2009.

1. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    We are looking for more but just wanted to see if anyone had chicks or adults for sale on here first! We are in virginia!

Brandon

2. amazondoc

amazondoc Cracked Egghead

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    I've got a mf leghorn cockerel I could part with, but no pullets. If you'd be interested, I could meet in Knoxville. [​IMG]

3. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    I have a lot of them in my incubator right now..dth 9/20 looks like I'm going to have lots of good eggs from them so several will be for sale.won't ship though

4. amazondoc

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    Quote:Do you?? Hmmmmm............. [​IMG]

5. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    I can't resist the need to have leghorns in all colors [​IMG] It's early but for fun candled some last night and already seeing veins in the ones I looked at. Have 36 eggs hopefully making baby chicks [​IMG]
    Amazondoc come on over and get a few [​IMG]

6. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Thanks yall but to drive to TN takes a bit longer than I would like to drive...

Brandon

7. amazondoc

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    Quote:Me too, sorta. I've got leghorns in white (bantam), buff (bantam), exchequer (LF), and mille fleur (LF). I hadn't really intended to breed any of em, but they are pretty things to look at!

I may need a few more of the mf. Ya never know! [​IMG] Where did yours come from?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by