1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

anything 4 sale in NH?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by siz8003, Aug 14, 2007.

1. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    We are in western NH and if anyone in the area has chicks let me know

2. bobbieguyette

bobbieguyette Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Hi neighbor Im in swanzey:) the only thing I have right at the moment is baby ducks crested but not having any crests but they do carry the gene and there offspring will have the pom poms on there heads;) as far as chicks go I have to go and collect a bunch of eggs from the hens tommorow hopefully and see how many are close to hatching (been letting the girls sit for awhile-give them something to do lol) what are you looking for? im in fitzwilliam everyday also:)

3. SueNH

SueNH Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2007
    What are you looking for?

4. SueNH

SueNH Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2007
    My finger was too quick on the post button.

I've got extra roosters, mostly mutts, bantam and standard. Free to whoever wants them.

I have some extra Narragansett tom turkeys for sale.

Rumney NH has a livestock auction. Always poultry there. It's the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month.

5. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    Hey guys anything new latley? still want some pullets I am extending my coop its gonna b 17 feet long and 8 wide haw many can i get in there we have 9 now but thats soooooo not enough let me know what ya have

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by