apa nationals in shawnee, Oklahoma! who alls going to be there?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Mawchickie, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Mawchickie

Mawchickie New Egg

Jan 26, 2009
    howdy all, its been awhile, glad to see everyone again, we're headed for the nationals at shawnee, oklahoma in december, I am wondering who all is c
    going to be there? I look forward to seeing everyone this year. I will be wearing my byc hanging with my peeps shirt has mawchickkidie onthe back so look for me
    and stop and say hi and chat for a bit. maw

2. buffbeauty

buffbeauty Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Central Arkansas
    I'll be there!! And my mom jenjscott. Can't wait!! Who else?? Who's bringing what to sell? Who's looking for what to buy?

3. freezefamilyfarm

freezefamilyfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2010
    I am planning to be there as a spectator and maybe a buyer. We live nearby so as a new chicken person, I was thrilled to find out this was happening in my backyard! I am excited! [​IMG]

4. buffbeauty

buffbeauty Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Central Arkansas
    Heehee. Gladto kow there will be four of us there!! Should be plenty to see/buy. 4500ish birds in show and who knows how many for sale!!

5. BCB

BCB Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2008
    SW Missouri
    I will be there as well with a few birds to show and a considerable amount of money to spend.

6. nocityboy

nocityboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 11, 2010
    blanchard
    There are about a dozen okies in the BYC planning to gather for breakfast or lunch during show maybe all can meet.

7. Mrs. Turbo

Mrs. Turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    wow, this is the 3rd thread I posted on about Shawnee... everyone must be excited to go. See everyone there.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  8. BetsyOK

BetsyOK Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2009
    Near Tulsa
    I'll be there with silkies to show and sell. Getting excited!

9. barbieszoo

barbieszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2010
    Stillwater, OK
    I am so excited to go! This will be my first show to attend other than fairs. I posted this somewhere else on the forum, but I'm gonna put it in here too. I am looking for two white (or one white, one splash) little bearded silkie pullets to be my very loved and spoiled backyard (and occasionally in the house) girls. They don't have to be show quality, just sweet healthy girls with big fluffy crests. If anyone can bring or knows of someone who can bring a couple of girls fitting that description, I'd be overjoyed! Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by