APA Standard of Perfection Book 2010

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by BuckNBark Farm, Mar 3, 2013.

1. BuckNBark Farm

BuckNBark Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Trenton, GA
    Hi- this is the American Poultry Association Standard of Perfection, 2010. It list the requirements of each breed of poultry. It includes chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, and peafowl. It is the standard for judges and showers to judge by.. It also give examples of common faults, wing shapes, combs, etc The pictures are illustrated, nor photos. The book is in great condition- no wear nor tear on the pages. There is a slight crease on the outside of the book, it came to me that way. It doesn't show in the pic. The price is 45.00, and I will pay shipping. I had planned on showing multiple breeds, but now I have decided to concentrate on just one, so all of this info could benefit someone else that shows multiple breeds, multiple birds. It comes from a non-smoking home, and I only have a hypoallergenic dog in the house (for people with allergies wanting the book. Paypal would be best for me (not an e-check)..Needing funds to finance by chicken habit. Thanks! Pam Pittman ps- that is the flash on the photo- I didn't want to snatch and grab APA's photo. Thanks again!

2. kycowgirl75

kycowgirl75 New Egg

Dec 8, 2014
    Has the standards book been sold?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by