Apology to WriterofWords

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by kjmatson, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kjmatson

kjmatson Out Of The Brooder

Jun 9, 2010
    Hamilton, NY
    I do apologize for telling you to get a life. I do not appreciate you jumping all over me because my opinion differs from you; and you are not the only person who says "quit whining and take the test," I hear it a lot from people. I am speaking only of my experiences with people and what I have seen. A company I worked for which did do drug testing lost $165,000 in a suit because of a person who was drinking at lunch and fell 4 stories and broke both legs and his back; I have no use for any drugs or alcohol in or around the work place, but most of the very same people I have met in the construction field who are all for the testing are the same people who are heavy drinkers.

2. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    you can pm people in the messages section on the blue part of your screen. (Bye logout)

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Best to do this in a private PM. [​IMG]

* If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a BackYardChickens staff member.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by