Appenzeller Spitzhauben - Spring Pre-Order List (KY)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CritterCrazy, Jan 28, 2009.

1. CritterCrazy

CritterCrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2008
    So. Central Kentucky
    Hi all! Due to many requests for my spring Appenzeller Spitzhauben eggs, I decided to start a pre-order list. My girls are all white spangled, with the exception of one black spangled hen. I have 1 white spangled roo, and 2 black ones. Their top hats are very good. See photos. (I'm uploading now and will post soon)

Although I hear the black hen and roo's are very rare, I've decided not to seperate them from the white spangled ones at this time. Your hatch could be white or black spangled.

$10.00 for 6 eggs, plus $10.00 for shipping via USPS Priority.
    $20.00 for 12 eggs, plus $10.00 for shipping via USPS Priority.

Of course I can't gaurantee the hatch rate, due to things beyond my control.

The list will be first come, first serve basis. Act quick to get the first sets of spring eggs. Payment will not be needed to hold your spot. I simply ask that payment be made via Paypal or Money Order once I've alerted you that your eggs will be the next to ship.

If interested, email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
    Shannon
    So. Central Kentucky

2. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    you can put me on the list for 12.

3. CritterCrazy

Oct 6, 2008
    So. Central Kentucky
    Sure! Please send me a quick email at [email protected] , with your name and email address.

Thanks for the quick reply!

4. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Where did your stock come from?

5. CritterCrazy

Oct 6, 2008
    So. Central Kentucky
    My stock came from a local farmer in Kentucky. They were not ordered from a hatchery. As I'm a novice with breeding and such, I've asked many questions to people who already have this breed. A lady I emailed from Switzerland told me that my black hen and roo's were very rare. I've also been told my hens have a better quality of spangle than the ones purchased from a hatchery.

6. congdon476

congdon476 GaLLiNa LOcA

Dec 31, 2008
    Pueblo Area
    Too cool- I was just trying to figure out where to get some 4-H stock of these this morning. I emailed you [​IMG]

7. CritterCrazy

Oct 6, 2008
    So. Central Kentucky
    I'm having issues with photobucket and the upload link. Will post pictures as soon as I can figure out the prob, or when the site comes back up.

8. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    I would love to see pics. I have to admit I have no idea where the stock I have came from originally. I am still learning to figure who is worth keeping. I may have to get on your list when it gets warmer here.

9. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Can we see pictures?..[​IMG]

10. CritterCrazy

Oct 6, 2008
    So. Central Kentucky
    My files are not compatable with Backyard uploads and photobucket seems to be on the blink. Anyone know how to upload photos with html codes?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by