April 27th 2011 tornado lost and found site...amazing!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cindiloohoo, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    A person on Facebook has started a site for those who lost photos documents etc. etc. in the storms that swept through yesterday to find some of their items. The page is amazing, folks have found irreplaceable photos of loved ones, and other items in yards hours away from where they were picked up, and are posting them to be returned to their owners. Check it out here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pictu...ril-27-2011-Tornadoes/162443980482277?sk=wall and if you find an item, post it on here. I can't imagine losing so much. You never know what one small piece of paper or a photo will mean to some of those who have lost everything...including loved ones.

2. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    If you would, "like" this page and spread the word. These folks have lost SO much, maybe they can get a small piece of it back.

3. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    I also posted this link on MFB's thread and the Tuscaloosa thread to help spread the word about this page.

4. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    What a great thing to do! Was that your facebook page the video was on? It is nice to see you. lol I have said prayers for you also, I was worried about Roland and didn't realise you were in the thick of it also.

5. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Quote:I was just past it sis when you asked for prayer for Roland. That was a friends FB page that vid was on. Scary stuff!!!

6. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    That's a wonderful idea! I can't look until I get home.....from work.....shhhh don't tell......I'm at the office........

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by