1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

April Egg Swap....Partners pending

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Barnyard, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I want everybody to feel that they can join and that the eggs will be sent. That is why I set a deadline. Please make sure that you are ready for eggs when you join this swap. It is no fun when we have to wait for incubator's to get empty. I am not trying to be ugly, but this is the way it needs to be.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Rules
    This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose.
    The BYC Staff is sensitive because some past swaps have not worked out. We want our members to feel comfortable having fun with these and other social interactions, but please keep in mind that there were issues with some organizers and swappers not following through on their commitments in the past.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So big rule #1 If you have mutts you will probably only get mutts
    #2 You can NOT pick a certain breed
    #3 Cutoff for swap entry is April 17th at midnight.
    #4 the eggs have to be in the mail on or before the 28th
    #5 Everyone will be required to send 6 eggs (you're welcome to send more)

I will reply to e-mails to let you know I received it. Write again if you don't hear from me w/in 24 hrs. Please send me a email with the following information:

BYC Name
    Real Name
    Address
    Phone #
    Have
    Want

Please choose from the following categories:

Large Fowl Pure
    Large Fowl Mix
    Bantam Pure
    Bantam Mix
    Waterfowl
    Other
    *Anything
    *Only available as a "want" selection.

Do not post what you want or have on this thread. Do not send me a PM with your info. To be entered in this swap, please post that you want to enter this months swap, and send an email to [email protected] with the listed information. Thanks!

*****If something happens and you can not get your eggs out on time please contact me I will pass along the info Thanks!!***** Happy Hatching

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  2. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I just wanted to tell everyone that I will be going out of town on April 9th and I will not return until April 12th. During that time I will not be able to respond to emails. I will answer all emails when I return home.

3. SGM

SGM Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    I have eggs out my ears so I'm in.

4. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    I'm thinking about it except my 'bators are already full so I better wait until the next month. The last one I was in was fun.

5. SGM

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    My bator is full right now but I'm getting ready to move some to the hatcher. I have eggs galore that I want to add to the incubator but I might have to give in and remove the egg turner at this point! Yikes!!! LOL I have eggs hatching next week and the week after that too. So somewhere I'll get more in there. [​IMG]

Can you say hatchaholic???

6. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    What the heck...I'm in. My bators (all 4) are full, but I'll have some room somewhere. I have no will power to resist!

7. SGM

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    That's the spirit! Haha [​IMG]

8. ntiveheart

ntiveheart Chillin' With My Peeps

i'm in!!

9. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    [​IMG]

10. karanleaf

karanleaf Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2008
    Glenwood, Missouri
    I'm In [​IMG] I will have room in my bator by around then [​IMG] then that maybe my last hatching for this spring [​IMG] I did say spring doesn't mean I won't try 1 or 2 during the summer [​IMG]

Barnyard can ya use my email / list for the March swap for this one? [​IMG] If not I will forwad it to you tonight.
    Thanks [​IMG]

[​IMG] Karan

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by