Apron Sneak Peek for BYCers!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by DuckLady, Dec 2, 2008.

1. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    I have some aprons that I will be putting in my Etsy shop later this week. I wanted to give fellow BYCers first crack with a free standard shipping option. If you want more than one and ant priority shipping, I will combine orders. Post which number apron you would like and I will send you a PayPal invoice to the email on file here. Or PM me to make other payment arrangements.
    My aprons are made with new high quality name brand fabrics such as Moda, Thimbleberries, Hoffman, Red Rooster. Timeless Treasures, etc. The fabric I use is heavy and drapes beautifully. I have sold many chicken themed aprons through the BYC store.

Apron #1
    First up is a Church Ladies Apron. It is fully lined.The front features fully lined and topstitched double pockets. The hem is scalloped, the ties are wide and the neck strap is wide and will not pull at your neck. The fabric is Red Rooster. The front fabric has whimsical Christmas Angels and the lining is coordinating fabric from the same line. You can reverse this apron and still look great.
    Price is $29, including standard shipping in the US. For Priority shipping, add $5.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Apron #2
    This apron is a child sized smock apron ties in back and is made with a cute Christmas print. Playing Deer frolic on a blue background.
    Price is $15 including standard shipping in the US. For Priority shipping, add $5.

[​IMG]

Apron #3
    This half apron is made with cheery and colorful Christmas Fabric. The waist has elastic for a perfect fit. It is lined with coordinating fabric and has 2 large pockets on the front.

Price is $12 including standard shipping in the US. For Priority shipping, add $5.

[​IMG]

Apron #4
    This tunic style apron is fully lined. The main fabric will apeal to the Chicken Addicts. It is by Red Rooster (I think [​IMG] ) and says "Keep Your Sunny Side Up" all over it. The waist has elastic for a nice fit. Size is a ladies regular. Price is $29, including standard shipping in the US. For Priority shipping, add $5.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ****************************************************************************
    Apron #5
    This half apron has bear paw prints with a coordinating rich brown lining. Elastic at the waist keeps it where it needs to be. It is lined with coordinating fabric and has 2 large pockets on the front.

Price is $12 including standard shipping in the US. For Priority shipping, add $5.

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG] Oooo Terrie I really love the style of the first one.

I never feel as feminine as I do when I'm wearing an apron.
    Will you be making any to accomidate plus sized women by any chance? Or could you?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  3. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Oh I just love that first apron!!!!

4. DuckLady

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    THanks! It is hot off the sewing machine. [​IMG]

5. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Make some nursing scrub tops!

6. DuckLady

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    It is on my list!
    Once I get "retired" and moved in the spring, I will be able to do more. [​IMG]

7. TubbyChicken

TubbyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    I LOVE the aprons! Do you ever do custom work?

8. TubbyChicken

TubbyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    I'm going to point my dh in your direction...I would love one of your aprons as a Chistmas gift! [​IMG]

9. DuckLady

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Thank you!
    I have lots of other aprons in my Etsy shop (follow link).
    I don't do custom work at this time, but if you are looking for different sizes, I have other sizes in my Etsy shop. [​IMG]

10. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:Terrie, I've been gawking at your creations long enough. I want that apron. I'll PM you right now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by