1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Aprons- Church Lady Style $40- US shipping included

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by DuckLady, Jan 11, 2018.

1. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    Offering church lady aprons inspired from a pattern by Mary Mulari that are made with quilt shop quality fabric with coordinating lining.

The fabric is 100% cotton quilt shop quality and drapes beautifully. This lined apron features fully lined double pockets on the front, long ties with reinforced stitching and a comfy back collar that won't pull at your neck.
    Topstitching and a scalloped full hemline add the finishing touches. I use top quality fabrics, so you can reverse it and look great. The pockets will hold lots of stuff. [​IMG]

Some are ready to ship and some are ready to sew.

I accept PayPal and USPS postal money orders. US shipping is included in the price.
    Please send a conversation with your choice and we will work out details. :)

I will ship out of the US for actual cost.

breeds.jpg cherrieswhite.jpg cherryberry.JPG chubbychix.JPG coffee.jpg cookinghens.jpg HappyHens.jpg longtailroosters.jpeg roosterdots.jpg

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  2. ChemicalchiCkns

ChemicalchiCkns Songster

Oct 27, 2012
    "Church lady"?

3. BlueBaby

BlueBaby Crossing the Road

Mar 21, 2016
    Maricopa, AZ. (near Phoenix)
    This is something I could go for, if only it had the egg holding pocket's on it. I like the fact that goes up on your shoulder's, that would help hold up the weight of all those eggs much better than those waist apron one's do.

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    That's the name of the pattern. :)

BlueBaby likes this.
  5. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    I have updated the first post with new aprons. :)

6. ChemicalchiCkns

ChemicalchiCkns Songster

Oct 27, 2012
    I may have to order one for a church layd I know.

DuckLady likes this.
  7. Cyprus

Cyprus Master of the 'never give up' attitude

Jan 19, 2018
    SE Wisconsin
    My Coop
    These are really nice. I love the fit, too.

DuckLady likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: