1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Aquariums/fish for sale in Virginia

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by secuono, Sep 25, 2010.

1. secuono

secuono Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Virginia
    I know this is a Chicken forum, but maybe some of you near me have fish and/or want to get into fish keeping. ^.^

I need to down size on my tanks, so I have the following below for sale!
    I have several things for sale & everything can be picked up. I can meet you halfway, you can come pick them up here or I can ship them to you. Shipping is basic Flat Rate, 2-3 day shipping in the US only.

Unless otherwise stated, pricing for shipping is as follows;

* Small box is $5
    * Medium box is $11
    * Large box is $15

There is no live arrival guarantee. They will be double bagged & padded with paper and peanuts.

I will ship fish out Monday's only. All others will be shipped as soon as payment is confirmed, Paypal only on shipping.

I am open to trades, either Aquarium related or pet chicken related. I can combine any and all the items for sale to trade for my needed items. Below are a few things I am looking for.

* 5ft tall, 100+ft long 1/2in Chicken wire.
    * 75 gallon aquarium or larger. No stand or accessories needed, but you must be able to bring this tank to my home.
    * Medicated Chick starter crumbles.
    * Layer Crumbles.
    * Turning Incubator

Aquariums are pick up/meet only.

* Two 10 gallon aquariums. $10 each.
    * 20 gallon long. $30.
    * 55 gallon. $55.

I have a few Swords, several leaves and about 6-8in tall. $4 each. A ton of Salvinia, Mosquito fern(Azolla), Red Root Floaters and Duckweed.

A mix of all of the above is as follows. I can remove the Duckweed and/or Azolla from the Salvinia and Red Root Floaters if you ask.

* Small box stuffed, $9 shipped.
    * Medium box stuffed $16 shipped.
    * Large box stuffed $22 shipped.

$0.50 per Red root floater plant cluster. Has 3-8 leaves per cluster, 1-2.5in across. Shipped in a small box unless you ask for a medium box.

All Betta are $8 each. Buy more, I'll lower the price. I can ship, but no guarantee and it will be via USPS medium Flat rate. I would rather someone pick them up than ship. I would also rather sell all or half, not one by one.

I just need to stop buying them, so they all must go! Selling my Platy also, $2 each. Last bottom pic is of the female blue/purple Betta.
    [​IMG]

I have another female, but still looking for her picture. She is bluish, though.

Female.
    [​IMG]

Male white PK.
    [​IMG]

DT.
    [​IMG]

CT.
    [​IMG]

Would prefer you come over to 22740, but willing to meet at one of the following places.
    Culpeper Petsmart, Warrenton Petco or Petsmart & Front Royal Petco.
    Maybe Petco or Petsmart in Fredericksburg.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by