1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Arabian mares for sale or trade KS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by silverfilly, Mar 24, 2009.

1. silverfilly

silverfilly Peepin N' Cheepin

Jan 25, 2008
    Kansas
    I have 2 chestnut SE AK BL arabian mares for sale or trade. They are both 7 yrs old and are ready to train or breed. I can breed them to my SE AK stud If you want them bred. Posably trade for goats, farm equipment, buggy, what ya got? 800 each or 1500 for both

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  2. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    4. No Trolling (posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant). Trolling is sometimes done involuntary, so please be considerate when posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
  3. FrChuckW

FrChuckW Father to all, Dad to none

Sep 7, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    For the uninitiated could you explain you abbreviations of SE AK BL please. Not everybody is familiar with the terminology.

4. silverfilly

silverfilly Peepin N' Cheepin

Jan 25, 2008
    Kansas
    Sorry,

SE= Streight Egyptian
    AK= Al khamsa
    BL+ Bluelist eligable

These are terms used to describe the lineage groups these mares come from.Way to much info for me to type but if You google them You will find a world of info explaining them.

ETA: IT really does not make a difference unless you want to do breeding mostly. Different groups are known for different things, The SE can be traced back in all lines to 1 or 2 farms from egypt, they tend to be pretty expensive normaly, and the AK means they can trace all lines streight back to the dessert horses, no other blood has been mixed in. And the BL Is an AK horse that some time ago someone thought to lable the best of the AK horses. I dont really know a whole lot about the BL, I was just interested in the SE and AK part of them.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by